U.S.E.D. /Land Stewardship Training – stay tuned for 2015 dates
Urban/Suburban Ecological Design/Land Stewardship Training
Learn about ecological design basics and create a design for your backyard, church, school, neighborhood.
The details of the date and location for this class are still being finalized.
Here’s the current plan: Meet Sat 2/15 and Sunday 2/16 10-4, then every Wednesday night through April except April 16th. Cost is expected to be $200-400 (pay what you can afford). Stay tuned for more information.
Search Our Website
- Rochester Permaculture Center
- Workshops and Programs
- 5/04 Free Events
- 5/04 Mushrooms – Basic Outdoor Mushroom Cultivation Workshops with Smugtown Mushrooms
- 5/31 Introduction to Permaculture Design and Site Assessment Workshop
- 6/01 Mushrooms – Advanced Outdoor Mushroom Cultivation with lunch
- Edible Forest Gardening
- Permaculture Design Certification – Weekends or Four Season
- Workshops & Classes – Offsite
- Work Trade & Scholarships
- Tour Rochester Permaculture Center
- Contact Us